Cognitive Nutrition's Terms and Conditions
By using this website all information, products, and services supplied takes place under Cognitive Nutrition's (herein referred to as CN) Terms and Conditions. The End User is referred to as the Buyer.
1. CN will only supply Products under these Terms and Conditions, which are conclusive and non-negotiable.
2. The Buyer accepts full liability for the use of all Products and services supplied by CN. CN does not offer medical advice; all information is supplied on an educational basis and should not be construed to replace that of a physician.
3. The Buyer is completely responsible for the confirmation of their personal importation requirements.
4. The Buyer warrants that they hold CN free of any and all legal action and prosecution. This includes any entrapment procedures that may be perpetrated or attempted by law enforcement and government agents and/or their agencies.
5. The Buyer affirms they are of legal age (18 or older in the USA) in their country.
6. Refunds or credits will be issued if the product is received back in unopened and in good condition. The Buyer must send notification of their intention to return an item. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
7. If CN has shipped the wrong Products, or Products have arrived in a damaged condition due to incorrect packaging, than the package and Products must be returned to CN for inspection, (always contact CN before undertaking any action). If the fault is identified and agreed, CN will reship the Products.
8. The buyer accepts full liability for the loss or injury of international shipments during or after transit, whether to or from the US. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine if the supplements they are purchasing are legal in the country to which the order is shipped. CN will not be liable for confiscated orders. If an order is returned from customs we will offer a repeat shipping (shipping charges will apply), but if the order is detained or destroyed no refund or reship will be available.
9. Any customer that disputes charges on an order in violation of our Terms of Sale may have their account subject to collections.
10. You agree and accept 1-10 of our terms and conditions listed herein.